Promote Your Business
Do you want to showcase your projects' success stories or to introduce your company's - organization qualifications, capacities and achievements in-front of development funding and implementing organizations alike.
If yes, then you are in the right Place ! We do this through content advertising and / or co-creating webinars
DARPE Outreach Capacity
DARPE members & users
Av. Monthly Website Users
Social Media Followers
Promote You Call for Proposals
Get higher quality applications and higher response rate of timely submitted proposals and applications. Use our content advertising and / no information sessions webinars to extend your outreach, inform and pursue competent and informed partners through-out the MENA region & beyond.
- 1. Publish your procurement notice
- 2. Share and shape your success story
- 3. Content posted at DARPE
- 4. Content shared via instant e-mail message directly to the inbox of our community members (3,500+)
- 1. Same as the basic package
- 2. Social Media promotion
- 3. Place a graphical banner of your announcement in one of our weekly newsletter
- 1. Same as Silver Package
- 2. Standalone e-mail marketing of your announcement and content advertising directly to our targeted audience’s inbox
- 1. Same as the Gold Package
- 2. Co-design, moderate and manage networking webinar
- 3- Webinars recordings are posted at DARPE and shared widely
- 4- You will be receiving attendees' contact information to further connect and engage
What our partners say about us
Associate Communications Officer
Grand Challenges Canada
Holding the Webinar with DARPE proved extremely valuable, and we look forward to reviewing applications from attendees of our webinar.
Program Analyst- Global Mental Health
Grand Challenges Canada
Thank you for all your work and facilitation today! It was much appreciated.
Evaluation Consultant and CEO
Qualisus consulting, Lebanon
The webinar was a great networking event. I have have been able to engage with at least 5 potential clients - partners right after the webinar
Hatem Hassan Salama
Tandem Programme Adviser
MitOst e.V., Berlin
Thank you very much for the successful and beneficial webinar, it went very well and the questions were very interesting indeed.
Grand Challenges Canada (GCC)
8 applications have been received from the MENA region. It is a significant increase over our last round which only saw one application from MENA