Ahmed Nabeel Aboulmajd
Dr. Ahmed has a solid & holistic educational background; a masters in neuropsychiatry, and dual management degrees; MBA (Operations Management), and a Diploma in Healthcare Administration. His work experience is very rich with immense exposure; started as a certified psychiatrist, then a management & marketing consultant, then programs director in an NGO (non-governmental organization), and finally a business development manager to Egypt's largest eyes hospital chain.
Throughout his career he has been a continuous learner and achiever. Below is a very brief highlight on his career based on business functions:
- Business Operations Excellence:
- International Eye Hospitals [IEH] - Egypt: - leading quality department to achieve JCI accreditation for ambulatory care centers on first time application.
- Efeso Consulting- Milano: - awarded “Partnerships for Perfection” honors; reserved for top performer consultants.
- Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK):- Egypt: total redesign of Humanitarian Assistance- Medical Aid Program; cutting down lead time from 60 to 2 working days and making 15% annual savings (approx. USD 400K).
B- Business Development & Financial Management
- IEH- Egypt: - advancing 14% annual growth in corporate sales revenues growth; rebuilding sales team, building a robust reporting system and, finally, adding 12 new contracts.
- MEK- Egypt: - received special remarks for distinct contribution as a member of “Higher Committee for Budget Planning”- tailoring a novel mechanism for budgetary alignment between heads of programs and operations division with managers of regional offices.
C- Marketing Communications Management & Team Leadership
- Efeso- Milano: - distinguished customer retention rates; nearly 50% consulting contract renewal or return with new assignments in < 1 year.
- MEK-Egypt: - effectively leading nine field offices plus headquarters (headcount of approx. 50) to implement program activities across the nation; grew number of projects from average of 9-12 projects to 29.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: MBA - Operations Management
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 15
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only