Free Webinar: European Union funding trends and allocations for the Middle East
The European Union (EU) is the fourth-largest donor globally, with net official development assistance (ODA) at US$16 billion in 2017. The funding will increase from €94.5 billion in the period 2014-2020, i.e. €13.5 billion average per year, to €123 billion from 2021-2027, i.e. average €17.5 billion per year, up by 30% in order to address today's global challenges. This will support EU strategic goal to achieve a space of stability, security and prosperity close to the EU's borders.
The new budget structure will allow the use and re-use of un-utilised funds on a multi-annual basis. This will enable the EU to better respond to changing circumstances in line with its priorities of eradicating poverty, promoting sustainable development, prosperity, peace and stability.
If you are interested to know more about the strategic priorities of the European Union funding in the Middle East evidently supported by examples of open and forecast procurement notices funded by Europe-Aid and other EU funding instruments, then you are kindly invited to register to attend this webinar.
The webinar will also explore a list of businesses and organizations who have been shortlisted and / or have been awarded EU funded contracts or grants in the past, thus preparing webinar's attendees to engage early in building longer-term informed partnerships capturing more business and funding opportunities
- EU funding allocations and trends in the Middle East pertaining to strategic focus areas and required services
- A brief highlighting of the previously awarded and shortlisted European firms to early engage and build partnerships and / or consortium.
- Learn tips of how to position your organization and / or business more steadily among potential clients and partners
The webinar will help you:
- Learn about the strategic priorities of the European Union in the Middle East
- Know how to engage with European and local firms / organizations to win EU opportunities