Content & Digital Marketing Officer
The job entails the development and implementation of content marketing strategy and tactics including the management and conduct of digital marketing and social media management. The individual will perform a wide range of communications, public relations and marketing activities online and off line leading to enhanced DARPE brand and positioning, increased networking, increased web site traffic, increased crowed-sourcing of knowledge, all to support increased free and paid memberships as well as advertise with purpose services.
Duties & Responsibilities
ONLINE CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- Develop tenders and grants-linked articles. Content that is business development-based of the Development Aid market.
- Review success stories received, provide feedback to improve, enhance, shape, layout, post and share
- Manage, promote and administer webinars and / or those in partnership with others
- Monitor, layout, post and share development news (breaking news; success stories, press releases, etc.)
- Collate, layout, edit, design and timely dispatch the Development Business Insider Newsletter
- Develop, design and manage digital marketing strategy and campaigns
- Find and target audiences
- Promote DARPE membership subscription services, advertise services including the promotion of benefits and impact
- Promote and share DARPE’s content and knowledge including but not limited to tenders and grants-linked articles and articles among others
- Illuminating DARPE content using creative designs, images and info-graphs
- Manage, promote and administer digital events including webinars
- Collate, layout, edit, design and timely dispatch the Development Business Insider Newsletter. Maintain regularity & consistency
- Utilize e-mail marketing (mail chimp) fully including enhanced newsletter subscription, layout designs, messages clarity, etc.
- Increase active participation in related events, workshops and conferences including securing partnerships with other organizations promoting DARPE’s services and add-value to the effectiveness and competitiveness of the development Aid Industry
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Content Creation: design, develop and share widely attention grabbing and meaningful posts promoting and disseminating DARPE’s knowledge and information including development insight articles, Market Analytics, Tenders and Grants opportunities among others.
- Create graphic designs (info-graphs), select and use relevant images
- Market DARPE services, features and benefits including managing boosting and sponsorship ads across a wide variety of online channels and sources
- Moderation of comments and messages
- Support active social media engagement with audience, likes, comments and sharing. Keep a vibrant online media community
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in marketing, integrated marketing, digital marketing, business administration, business development, mass communication, etc.
- Minim of 7+ years of experience with at least 3-years’ experience in digital and content marketing
- Working experience in the development aid market and development cooperation funded projects is a great asset
- Creativity and able to translate ideas into purpose-built info-graphs and illustration diagrams
- Excellent English language
- Attention to details
- High sense-of-ownership