Development Business Enabler
We have been able to empower organizations and businesses in every corner of the Middle East to become truly information-driven. Today, our platform is used by over 1,300 organizations and businesses across 15 countries to develop their business, expand their reach and resources and participate in shaping the development assistance market of the Middle East
Welcome to DARPE
DARPE stands for Development Assistance Road-map Portal in the Middle East.
DARPE connects businesses and organizations with timely access to tenders and grant opportunities to bid for and win more. DARPE as well identifies and aggregates profiles of funding agencies, nonprofit and profit organizations and businesses to connect, engage and build informed partnerships necessary for the design and delivery of Development Assistance funded projects.
What is DARPE
- DARPE subscribers have access to classified, powerful and reliable search engine to filter Procurement Notices sourced from 350+ donor agencies Be it - Bilateral and Multi-lateral donor agencies; International Organizations, Arab Organization, Nation and regional NGOs among others. Subscribers can create e-mail notification alerts to receive only those opportunities that match their preferences
- Bilateral and Multilateral Donor-Agencies
- Development Banks
- Arab Organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Organizations
- Local Middle Eastern Businesses
- Local and Regional Middle Eastern NGOs
- International Consulting Firms
- Market Insights: The visualized analysis (graphs) demonstrates Middle Eastern country-specific funding priorities, funding allocations, sectors of interest and type of services across the whole development funding and implementing organizations.
- Development Business Insider: This sections of the web site includes highlighted success stories, case studies, project fact sheets, featured organizations profiles among others.
DARPE’s Purpose is to enhance the Competitiveness and Effectiveness of the Development Assistance Market in the Middle East. With this belief firmly in mind, DARPE supports the establishment of informed partnerships, the design and delivery of solutions responding to the Middle East’s pressing developmental challenges more competitively, thoughtfully, and effectively
DARPE provides businesses and nonprofit organizations with real-time access to business and partnership opportunities and development business intelligence information helping them to achieve effective and creative business and proposal development processes. These, in turn, will contribute to increased competitive value-add solutions in one hand while increased contract awards and enhanced levels of revenues
In order to fulfill our vision and mission, DARPE professional researchers and experts do all abide by our values of Integrity, Competition, Profitable Growth, Clients, Employees, Excellence, Agility and Innovation