DARPE Business Intelligence Platform
DARPE is the Middle East's Premier business development tool for Businesses, Professional Services Providers, Organizations, Individual Consultants, Donors, International Foundations and Corporate Social Responsibility Actors who Fund, design, bid and deliver Development Assistance Funded Projects.
By using DARPE, our subscribers can track and capture business opportunities; build informed partnerships with clients of Donor Agencies; establish relationships with potential partners and / or competitors, and ultimately learn more about Development Aid Spending and Insights in the Middle East
What is DARPE
- You will have access to searchable procurement notices, ranging from request for qualification to invitation to bidding, sourced from 350+ donor agencies. Tenders and grants are searchable by sector, location, donor name, type of services and status (open for bidding, forecast, closed). You can create you Alert service and you will receive e-mail notifications of only those opportunities that match your alert preferences
- Bilateral and Multilateral Donor-Agencies
- Development Banks
- Arab Organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Foundation
- Local Middle Eastern Businesse
- Local and Regional Middle Eastern NGOs
- International Consulting Firms
- Development Consulting
- Technical Assistance Services Providers
- Training and Institutional Support
- Management Consulting
- Monitoring and Evaluation Consulting
- Engineering Consulting Firms
- Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) Solutions Providers
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Non-profit Foundations
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Individual Consultants
- Construction Contractors
- Any other Professional Services Providers who design and deliver projects within the Humanitarian, socioeconomic, economic growth , health, education, empowerment, technology, media, transport, water and wastewater and infrastructure projects among others
WHY IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS JOIN DARPE?
Through DARPE, you’re granted access to valuable leads, business and partnership opportunities in the least amount of time and the most cost-effective way! Consequently, you can exert your efforts on selling instead of tedious and time-consuming research navigating hundreds and complex donors' web sites. Not only this but you will have access to a large maintained database of donors and implementing partners to contact, engage and build informed partnerships.
- IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES
- ENGAGE WITH POTENTIAL CLIENTS
- CONNECT WITH POTENTIAL PARTNERS
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE
- IMPACT MARKETING
- Get daily e-mail notification alert - per your preferences of sectors of interest, location and donor name - of Tenders and Grant opportunities that you can’t find anywhere else, We source and classify information from and by more than 350+ International Donors Agencies, International Foundations, Arab Organizations and Corporate Social Responsibility for you filter, bid for, win more contracts and / or grants and ultimately increase your revenue streams
Use our powerful and most reliable search engine to search DARPE updated database of Development Aid Providers (Donors) across the whole Development Aid Funding landscape in the MENA region. In each specific profile, our researchers bring to you the following business intelligence information that are a must to submit and win competitive proposals... They are
- Contact information, general and / or specific of Client's Decision Makers.
- Funding Sectors of Interest
- Partners they have Worked with Before including their previous Professional Services Providers, Contractors and / or Grantees as well as similar Donor Agencies with which they have jointly funded or implemented projects together.
- List of a depository Tenders and Grants Request for Proposals for you to scan and learn more about the preferred funding approaches. This is a great source for learning more about your potential client
- Browse the DARPE directory of 1,000+ organizations and businesses to identify partners, subcontractors and competitors who design and deliver Development Aid-funded projects in the Middle East. Find their key information such as business contact information, core competencies, Areas of practice, Clients and Partners List of which they have worked with before. DARPE supports you to learn more about your potential Partners or might be Competitors 🙂
- Businesses, nonprofit organizations, Donors, Individual Consultants among others have the opportunity and free-of charge to create a Profile at DARPE platform. Creating a profile will make you more visible to donors and other partners who may approach you for bidding and partnership opportunities. Increased visibility means increased business. Nothing beats the value of being visible !
- Development Aid Providers and Development Implementing Partners alike can engage and Partner with DARPE through Advertising and Media Partnership. Our partners will gain increased visibility while marketing and demonstrating their impact and proven approaches to thousands of Development Aid Practitioners including Senior Managers, Business Developers and Decision Makers within the whole spectrum of Development Aid Partners and Actors.
WHY AID PROVIDERS AND DONORS JOIN DARPE?
Through DARPE, Donor Agencies will able to develop partnerships necessary to design and deliver Funded Projects more effectively and competitively
- Browse the DARPE directory of 1,000+ organizations and businesses to identify identify Services Providers of private businesses, Grantees of Middle Eastern National NGOs, Regional and International NGOs among others who design and deliver Development Aid-funded projects in the Middle East. Find their key information such as business contact information, core competencies, Areas of practice, Clients and Partners List of which they have worked with before. DARPE supports you to find the Best and Brightest Implementing Partners who will bring your projects more successfully
Use our powerful and most reliable search engine to search DARPE updated database of Development Aid Providers (Donors) across the whole Development Aid Funding landscape in the MENA region including bilateral and Multi-Lateral Agencies, Arab Organizations and Corporate Social Responsibility. Information includes
- Contact information, general and or specific of Client's Decision Makers.
- Funding Sectors of Interest
- Partners they have Worked with before including their previous Professional Services Providers, Contractors and / or Grantees as well as similar Donor Agencies with which they have jointly funded or implemented projects together.
- Development Aid Providers has the ability to post their procurement notices for free - tenders, grants, qualification notices, calls for expression, Invitation to Bidding etc. The notices, and in a real-time manner, will reach hundreds of Best and Brightest Potential Implementing Partners
- Through DARPE, Procurement Agencies will make sure that their notices get exposure to our community of leading businesses, organizations and development professionals. Donors therefore will not only ensure receiving the necessary number of proposals but will receive as well better, competitive and value creating proposals.
- Development Aid Providers and Development Implementing Partners alike can engage and Partner with DARPE through Sponsorship and Media Partnership. Our partners will gain better and more visibility while marketing and demonstrating their impact to thousands of Development Aid Practitioners including Senior Managers, Business Developers and Decision Makers.