DARPE Business Intelligence Platform
DARPE is the Middle East's Premier business development tool for Businesses, Professional Services Providers, Organizations, Individual Consultants, Donors, International Foundations and Corporate Social Responsibility Actors who Fund, design, bid and deliver Development Assistance Funded Projects.
By using DARPE, our subscribers can track and capture business opportunities; build informed partnerships with clients of Donor Agencies; establish relationships with potential partners and / or competitors, and ultimately learn more about Development Aid Spending and Insights in the Middle East
WHY IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS JOIN DARPE?
- Be notified of Tenders and Grant Opportunities, you can’t find anywhere else, per your preferences of sectors of interest, location and donor name
- Access Tenders and Grants opportunities solicited from 350+ International Donor Agencies and Arab Organizations in the least amount of time and the most cost-effective way!
- Access a list of a depository / historical Tenders and Grants per each donor agency
- Contact and engage with 500+ potential donors / client’s Decision Makers
- Browse the DARPE directory of 500+ organizations and businesses to identify partners, subcontractors and competitors
- Create a Profile, free of charge making you more visible to donors and other partners. Nothing beats the value of being visible!
- Gain better visibility by publishing success stories to be seen by thousands of Development Aid Practitioners
WHY AID PROVIDERS AND DONORS JOIN DARPE?
- Find available qualified individual consultants within minutes. Reduce recruitment times and costs
- Partner with qualified and preferred services providers of profit and non-profit businesses and organizations
- Quick and easy search by type, sectors of interest, type of services, location
- Directly contact potential candidates, partners, grantees and contractors
- Post Procurement Notices, for free, to reach the Best and Brightest of Implementing Partners necessary to design and deliver Funded Projects more effectively and competitively
- Gain better visibility by publishing their success stories to be seen by thousands of Development Aid Practitioners