Cisco and the Cisco Foundation provide cash, products, and people to support organizations with scalable, replicable, and sustainable solutions that use internet and network technology to benefit individuals and communities around the world. Cisco social investments reduce hunger, increase access to education and technology, empower people living in poverty to get jobs and start their own businesses, and restore critical services for disaster victims. Cisco programs focus on:
- Education: Training people in ICT through Cisco Networking Academy program and using technology to improve education outcomes.
- Economic Empowerment: Promoting skills development, job creation, entrepreneurship, and financial inclusion in underserved communities.
- Healthcare: Using networking technology to improve access to healthcare in remote regions and enable health professionals to share expertise.
- Critical Human Needs and Disaster Response: Helping improve access to food, clean water, and shelter and supporting communities affected by disasters.
- Environmental Sustainability
- Supply Chain
- Help advance positive social change through technology-based solutions and multi-stakeholder partnerships that support access to critical human needs, education, healthcare, and economic empowerment.
- Address the challenges around the growing Information and Communications Technology (ICT) skills gap and global unemployment—especially youth unemployment—by empowering a new generation of global problem solvers who “innovate like technologists, think like entrepreneurs, and become social change agents”.
- Ensure that economic growth does not come at the expense of the environment by addressing energy consumption from our operations, supply chain, and products, while helping customers address their own environmental sustainability challenges.
- Invest in the future to create conditions for sustainable economic growth, earn the ongoing trust of stakeholders, and promote ethical conduct and human rights in everything they do.
- Cisco and the Cisco Foundation provide cash, products, and people to support organizations with scalable, replicable, and sustainable solutions that use internet and network technology to benefit individuals and communities around the world.
- Cisco and the Cisco Foundation partner with nonprofits, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community-based organizations to carry out many programs. They support organizations that share their vision with funding, expertise, and technology through their support for nonprofits.
Procurement Notices by Cisco
Subscriber Only Content
Partners Worked with Cisco
Subscriber Only Content