Goldman Sachs Group
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
Goldman Sachs and its people are committed to helping communities where we work and live – and in places more distant – where our ideas, people and resources can make a difference.
Since 2008, Goldman Sachs has committed in excess of $1.6 billion to philanthropic initiatives. By supporting programs that help solve crucial social and environmental issues, we commit ourselves to taking philanthropic action based on discipline, innovation and a strategic approach over the long term. Goldman Sachs works with over 100 academic and nonprofit partners and is routinely among the leaders identified in the Chronicle of Philanthropy. In 2011, one of Goldman Sachs’ philanthropic programs, 10,000 Women, received the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy’s coveted Chairman’s Award.
In all of our philanthropic investments, we adhere to four guiding principles:
- Align with our core business by focusing on economic growth and community engagement.
- Establish networks of nonprofit and educational partners who have world-class expertise and experience.
- Measure results to ensure maximum success.
- Engage the time and talent of the people of Goldman Sachs at all levels of the firm.
Goldman Sachs' philanthropic efforts include the following four major initiatives, which advance the firm's objective of driving economic growth and making a difference.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women entrepreneurs around the world with a business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing access to education, capital and business support services.
- Goldman Sachs Gives is committed to fostering innovative ideas, solving economic and social issues, and enabling progress in underserved communities globally. Through a donor-advised fund, Goldman Sachs’ current and retired senior employees work together to recommend grants to qualifying nonprofit organizations to help them achieve their goals.
- Through Community TeamWorks, the people of Goldman Sachs contribute their ideas and expertise to drive tangible progress in communities where we work and live.
Procurement Notices by Goldman Sachs Group
Subscriber Only Content
Partners Worked with Goldman Sachs Group
Subscriber Only Content