Organisational development, human resources and labour consultant:
- Knowledge & working experience in government/military bureaucracy and international organisations.
- Organisational analysis, development and redesign.
- Institutional capacity building including effectiveness, gap & legislative framework analysis
- Training needs analysis, training programme development and delivery, training impact assessment.
- Human resources management (public, private & third sector) including system analysis, design/redesign, testing and implementation based on quantitative techniques
- Macro- and micro-analysis of HRM systems, labour markets & employment policy, educational assessment, policy impact assessment.
- Advanced socio-economic research design, conduct, analysis and reporting, including advanced statistical analysis skills, and use of statistical software
- Advanced computer literacy [MS-Office programmes, graphics software].
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: M.S. Management (Manpower, Personnel, Training Analysis), 1992, NPS, USA
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 32
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only