Ahmed Ibrahim Mohamed Taha
• I’m Ahmed Taha, Agriculture engineer since 1980; I think I’m lucky because I worked in all fields related to agriculture.
• The first job was a station engineer in General Company for poultry, (its governmental Co.) that was for 6 years.
• Second was an animal production engineer in Dallah Investment and Animal Production Co. (its Saudi private Co.), that was for 8 years.
• Third was an Organic Agriculture Department manager in Agro-food Co., (its private company), that was for 6 years this company works in producing organic agriculture crops, the main activity is export and import.
• Then I worked 15 years in civil society and agricultural sustainable development field as follow:
- From June 2003 to July 2011 (9 years) : joined with Care International in position Agro-Ecology Technical Advisor in 2 projects:
* Safe Agriculture for Farmers in Egypt (SAFE Project “1/6/2003 – 31/12/2007”) - EU fund.
* Support Agriculture Network (SAN Project “1/1/2008 30/7/2011”) - EU fund.
- From August 2011 to April 2013 (1.5 year): project manager of non-state actor, (NSA Project) – EU fund.
- From May 2013 to December 2015 (2.5 yeas): project manager of Agro- Ecology Practices and Marketing for Fayoum small farmers (APMF Project) – EU fund.
- From January 2016 to December 2016 (1 year): project manager of Empowering Women in Fayoum Rural Areas (EWFRA project) – Italian cooperation fund.
- From January 2017 till now I’m a free-lancer consultant.
- I Registered in CARE International Organization as a consultant in the field of Environment and Natural Resources Management (NRM) and marketing.
- I am Certified from Centre Lab for Organic Agriculture (CLOA) as agro organic trainer.
- I am Certified from International Youth Foundation (IYF) as a trainer in Passport To Success (PTS) program "it's life skills program".
- I'm a representative of Dexis Consultancy Group company in Egypt as Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Now I do midterm Evaluation for project " Model for seed production of resilient tolerant crop species for Climate Smart Agriculture in Egypt", this project is funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) from UAE, and implemented by Desert Research Center (DRC), with partnership, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Swedish Sida.
• I have worked before for CNFA as a part time facilitator with an expert in agriculture field (animal production). The purpose of the mission was to facilitate access to information and data to help in writing a proposal in animal production "dairy value chain" which will be implemented in four governorates In Egypt.
The reason for leaving was the ending of the mission (period was from 22 / 8 / 2017 till 17 / 9 / 2017)
• I have high skill in proposal writing. I wrote and submitted 6 proposals within three years, submitted, 1 to EU, 2 to GIZ, 1 to Italian Cooperation, and 2 to Banque Misr Foundation, all were accepted.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Bachelor's degree Agricultural Sciences Faculty of agriculture - Cairo University
Years of Experiences: 25
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only