• Mr. Hoeijmakers is an action researcher and a recognized certified management consultant (CMC) in the field of social epidemiology (bio-psychosocial domain), with specific emphasis on local governance, water safety and forced displacement / migration and social innovation with extensive institutional strengthening, organisational development, and capacity building expertise;
• He has vast experience in managing and training expert teams and steering international donor-funded technical assistance programmes in East Europe, Middle East, Africa, South East and Central Asia. For the last almost 2 decades he has worked in fragile states and conflict areas for bilateral and multilateral donor organisations like the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (DGIS), Dutch Ministry of Defence, European Union (EU), European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the World Bank (WB).
• In the rank of Lieutenant Colonel ® he has been policy advisor to military leaders and commanding officers concerning data collection, analysis, design, execution, monitoring and evaluation of stability programming and information operations during missions in Macedonia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia.
• Mr. Hoeijmakers is able to direct decision making processes of complex multi stakeholder collaborations, based on solid qualitative and quantitative contextual analysis, and to attract, motivate and guide people (individuals or group dynamics) in teams, within organizations and communities in complex and collapsing environments, towards cohesive collaborations and tailor made sustainable solutions and development. In this, as a ‘boundary spanner’, he excels in providing on-the-spot guidance on all levels, from technical operators to senior ministerial staff;
• Mr. Hoeijmakers utilises a demand-driven and participatory approach, sensitive to its social environment, including its structures and its distribution of power, in which he, as a practitioner, operates. This, together with his ability to exploit opportunities, makes that he is more often asked for being the first on a job.
• Mr Hoeijmakers is owner of Human Condition in Action. Human Condition in Action (HCA) is an organization and community that creates innovations in learning and leadership with a focus on cohesive collaborations in teams, within organizations and communities in complex and collapsing environments.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Masters, Change Management (MCM) in Advanced Change Methodology (ACM)
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 20
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only