- Mr. Ayman Badr has about twenty years of professional experience in grants management, design, development and management of monitoring, and evaluation system, assessment, action research, program management, organizational capacity building, and providing consultations as a Researcher, trainer and facilitator in these areas for civil society organizations and governmental organizations.
- Over the past years, he has got extensive experience in all facets of operations in key development areas like Gender, formal and non-formal education, organizational capacity building civil society non-governmental organizations, governance, community mobilization, environmental resources sectors and local development. He has worked at different levels of positions, such as field coordinator, team leader, technical training coordinator, country-level Liaison officer, M&E officer and M&E unit manager.
- Over the past years, his professional expertise related mainly to designing, implementing and management for M&E system ; frameworks; developing PMPs, work plans and indicators, monitoring on programs for USAID or other large national, international and regional NGOs, his experience in planning, managing, and creating surveys. His professional expertise in development and management to M&E results-based for the programs as well as design PMP include of indicators for the projects and development of monitoring and evaluation activities to achieve progress towards achievement of planned objectives and results in a clearly defined, verified, complete and accurate.
- Ayman has skills on quantitative and qualitative data analysis and interpretation and he has substantive experience in conducting the impact assessment and evaluation for different projects and programs, and he has substantive experience in developing training manuals & programs, including research, monitoring and evaluation and participatory rapid appraisal (PRA), and he has remarkable expertise in developing and conducting organizational assessment.
- In addition to his work experience with different organizations, Ayman has working as a free-lancer consultant undertaking facilitation, training, preparing and designing for training modules (e.g.: Monitoring and Evaluation, Advocacy planning, communications skills, Public Policy Formation, Monitor and Analysis Government Policies, TOT, participatory rapid appraisal (PRA), proposal writing, community mobilization, team work, presentation skills, leadership, gender and child to child approach...) with various International NGOs and Development programs (such as CARE International Egypt, Drosos Foundation, Plan international, Save the children, Om Habiba Foundation (Aga Khan), Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association (HEPCA), Academy for International Development-Middle East and North Africa, Maat Foundation, Social Contract Center, Masr El-Kair foundation, The Foundation for Future in Jordan, Association of the Egyptian Female
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: High Diploma in NGOs Management and Administration, Cairo University, 2006
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 20
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only