• More than 15 years of working experience in the area of Rural development. More emphasis is on rural livelihoods, gender & development, and monitoring & evaluation of development projects (M&E).
• Solid experience in working with multiple stakeholders including Government, NGOs, Community Based Organization CBOs and UN organizations
• Undertaken several projects funded by EU, WB, FAO, USAID, ICARDA, IFAD and UNDP.
• Extensive knowledge of evaluation systems including procedures and methodologies.
• Evaluating and assessment of rural development interventions using both quantitative and qualitative approaches , and data collection tools.
• Experience in systematic verification, synthesis, and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, and writing a compr
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Master Degree
Years of Experiences: 18
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only