Dr. Rabee Ombarak
- Expert food safety and food microbiology university lecturer with more than 10 years of experience teaching at the college level.
- Distinguished record of publication in academic journals all over the world.
- Commitment to helping university students develop their full potential in their studies, gain skills and develop their career.
- Strong philosophy of teaching, and knowledge of many different methods to motivate students to develop their expertise in specific areas.
- Outstanding research and information management capabilities.
- Strong leadership, teaching, curriculum development, and writing capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a demonstrated willingness to work in a team environment with diverse faculty, colleagues, researchers and students.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Social Media Platforms.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: PhD in Food Microbiology and Hygiene
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 10
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only