With over twelve years of experience in the sustainable development field and project management, I led 170+ colleagues, trained 20,000+ youth with 300+ social impact projects launched, and achieved 600+ hours in social business consultation.
My own personal vision is to have a better society where communities are being developed independently. Moreover, I intended to achieve that through my mission of revolutionizing the global learning system by bonding it with social innovation and entrepreneurship concepts and techniques. I set a goal and decided to empower young people to develop their communities and achieve sustainable development goals through social entrepreneurship and launching sustainable social enterprises.
Aiming high is great, but staying grounded is greater. Therefore, I am rolling up my sleeves every day to work on my abilities and expertise to fulfil my aspirations. Currently, I am a Head of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship, a Social Entrepreneurship Trainer, UN SDGs Advocate, Social Business Consultant, a Sustainable Development Author, and a Part-Time Social Entrepreneur. my vision, mission, goals, passion, and professions, all together are the secret sauce that builds me into what I am known for as a "Social & People Development Architect."
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Projects/Programs/Portfolio Management
- Incubation and Acceleration Programs Management
- Design, Building, and Establish Social Enterprises/Social Initiatives
- Social Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development
- SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) and Active Global Citizenship
- Enterprise Design Thinking Coaching
- Social Business Consultancy
- Social Impact Analysis
- Business Modeling
- Business Strategy & Strategic Planning
- Training, Facilitation & Advocacy
- Coaching & Mentoring
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 12
Languages: English, Arabic
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only