- More than 20 years of working experience with the EU, Member states, International development agencies, UN agencies, civil society organizations, the public sector, local governance, and private sectors in fragile countries aiming to promote, Good Governance, the rule of law, democracy, human rights, freedom of expression, development, poverty reduction, local economic development, decentralization, Humanitarian aid, policy dialogue, social accountability, Media, SME, Peacebuilding, Stability and conflict transformation.
- A sound understanding of different funding mechanisms, such as ENI, NSA-LA, EIDHR, TA, PEGASE and more. Knowledge of EU external relations policies and Instruments Wide knowledge and experience in program design policy and research work addressing gender equality, development, political representation and protection. Experience in conceptualising and testing indicators and baselines following a Logical Analysis Framework
- 16 years of work experience at FWC by the EU, conducting projects and programmes evaluations, needs assessment, Feasibility studies, organisational capacity development, assessor for call for proposals, design and monitoring new projects.
- More than ten years’ relevant experience in humanitarian assistance and/or in complex emergency settings responding to emerging needs of IDPs and Refugees, with substantive knowledge and practical experience of undertaking, need assessment, project formulation and monitoring activities;
- More than 20 years of working experience in capacity building with civil society organisations, Public sector and networks in fragile countries aiming to promote, Good Governance, the rule of law, development, poverty reduction, policy dialogue, social accountability, Media, SME, Peacebuilding, Stability and conflict transformation.
- 15 years of experience in evaluating projects aiming at promoting social dialogue between public authorities and Civil society, promoting Human Rights, good governance transparency, accountability and Democracy (at the local government-LA level and national )
- 15 years of sound experience (Manager, TL and Senior expert) in developing, designing, implementing, managing (includes donors pledgings tracking) and evaluating EU funded medium and large-scale programmes (national and regional) at a variety of fields (Development, humanitarian, protection, conflict prevention, local Development, Peacebuilding and stabilisation) human rights and Democracy sectors in the Middle East, Africa and other parts of the world includes experience in variety of methods, qualitative and quantitative, most significant change, theory of change and outcomes harvesting.
- Experienced senior program manager, promoting Good governance, Gender Equity, livelihoods and economic development for poor, displaced and refugees, women, youth and disable groups; includes experience in linking between entrepreneurship, higher education, TVET and youth mobility, combating GBV, exclusion and discrimination, especially those focused on media and new media mediums.
I understand the complex dynamics of complex conflict-affected environments. This experience has afforded me a nuanced perspective on triple nexus (Humanitarian, development and peacebuilding) programming and the importance of PM&E in ensuring its effectiveness. My expertise extends to utilizing PM&E systems, monitoring methodologies, and tools, with a particular emphasis on outcome mapping.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 20
Languages: English, Arabic
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only