Mohamed Atef Mohamed Kamel
▪ Design of HVAC, Firefighting, Plumbing and energy systems in multiple building services applications.
▪ Certified Leadership in energy and environmental design Accredited Professional level in building design and construction (LEED AP BD+C) engineer from US. Green Building Council (USGBC).
▪ Implementing renewable energy and energy efficiency measures for high sustainable projects with a scale ranging from medium to large in MENA region.
▪ Familiar with ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards, local and international codes, energy regulations and guidelines.
▪ Work on producing a complete project from concept design to detailed design and shop drawings.
▪ Familiar with providing technical specifications, bill of quantities and recommended vendor lists.
▪ Site supervision
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Master Degree
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 4
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only