- Highly skilled professional with in-depth experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) systems. Strong business management know-how complemented by strong academic and computer applications use and development skills.
- Specialist in the field of development and integration of accountability, learning and program quality standards in program assessments, design, monitoring, review, and evaluation (ADM&E).
- Experienced in Third-Party Monitoring and Evaluation projects management, and proposals writing according to OECD/DAC Criteria.
- Experienced in implementing Information and Communication Technology for Development and Emergency (ICT4D/E) activities.
- Experienced in conducting Organizational Capacity Assessments and Training Needs Assessments (OCA/TNA).
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Master Degree
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 7
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only