Noor Al Saleh
Her passion is traveling and exploring the world. She publishes her travel reflections in the well-known magazine Robb Report Arabia.
- Excellent research skills (Primary and secondary) and can perform extensive fact-checking.
- Excellent reporting skills (interviewing, news gathering, writing and creating stories, reporting scenarios and writing different types of the story).
- Excellent interviewing skills ( from a bedouin to a royalty )
- Maintain excellent relations with media figures and institutes in Jordan and the region.
- Creative Media Writer with a focus on human interest stories.
- A versatile storyteller, who knows how to present a story in various formats and engage the reader emotionally.
- Media expert with excellent knowledge of the concept of media for development
- Excellent knowledge of media policies and regulations in Jordan
- Excellent training skills in the field of journalism and media for development.
- Maintain excellent news and multimedia production skills
- Maintain good radio and photojournalism skills
- A profound understanding of the culture of remote areas in Jordan
- Oversaw the establishment and implementation of Autostard Radio Programme at Princess Basma Youth Resource Centre.
- Oversaw the biggest translation and adaptation project for IT curriculum for Saudi Ministry of education
- Ran the editorial office for Sharqiyat
- Excellent editorial experience: edit, revise and review work especially in response to feedback;
- Experienced project manager: managing different kinds of projects locally and regionally.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: MA in American Studies Program
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 19
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only