• 11+ years of evaluation experience in large, complex and multilateral funded projects on a national, regional and international platforms.
• Experience in designing, managing and conducting complex evaluation of multi-sectoral projects, regional programs, projects experiencing major implementation drawbacks, and cluster of projects.
• Possesses skills in economic empowerment, poverty reduction, food securtity, civic engagement, business start up, entrepreneurship, livelihood programmes, health programmes, construction programmes, community development, microfinance and islamic micro finance.
• Programme design and management; demonstrated capacity in performance management and strategic design of bilaterally and multilaterally funded programs
• Research experience; designed and conducted studies and research methodologies (Including stratified random sampling, developing tools for focus groups, surveys, key informant interviews)
• Quantitative and qualitative Analysis, analysed quantitative and qualitative data to produce analytical papers (including poverty analysis, experience with modelling statistical data with SPSS and Stata).
• International Development Evaluation Association, MENA Evaluators Network, Jordan Evaluation Association (Co-founder and board member) and Jordanian Engineers Association.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Master in Economics
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 15
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only