• More than 25 years of experience in the agricultural and water sector especially in Water Resources Management, Water and Sanitation (WASH), environmental, rural development and Capacity Building of Water User Associations, Community Participation and Development and Gender activities
• More than 15 years of experience in designing/implementing water sector development strategies with the participation of water stakeholders
• More than 12 years' experience in Integrated Water Management, and Institutional Reform in the Water Sector master plans and studies.
• Experience to work and dialogue with Government executive officers through in different countries
• Use of Environment and Social Management Framework (ESMF)
• More than 15 years of experience in the rural development sector, managing complex, multi-stakeholder programs in Africa.
• Experience of supporting sector wide programme in high level advisory position
• Experience in international waters, quantitative hydrology, on-job capacity building and climate change
• Experiences working with senior local officials
• Formulation, implementing and evaluation of programmes in the field of water and rural development, including infrastructure component in Egypt, Uganda, Somaliland, Puntland, Kenya, Nigeria and Rwanda.
• Experience with water policy formulation, water sector policy reform, law and institutional framework in the sector;
• 15 years of experience in the field of strategic planning, strategy formulation in the water
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Master of Sciences in Water and Environmental Resources Management
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 28
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only