Education Specialist with extensive experience in system management and coordination. Experience working in low-, middle- and high-income country contexts. Broad experience designing, delivering and evaluating education programs while working with local counterparts to strengthen national capacity.
- More than 7 years’ experience designing, managing and evaluating education policies designed to enhance education system and school effectiveness.
- More than 7 years’ experience developing tools to strengthen education systems and schools
- More than 10 years’ experience developing analytical reports that identify lessons learned and designing approaches to mainstream these into permanent business practices
- Nearly 15 years’ experience fostering strong relationships with clients, partners and colleagues
- Current PhD student, Master of Evaluation (2015) and Master of Public Administration (2012)
- Experience working in Australia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, France, Kuwait, Netherlands and Sweden
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy, Vrije Universiteit (Ongoing); Masters of Evaluation, University of Melbourne (2015); Executive Masters of Public Administration, University of Melbourne (2012); Bachelor of Arts with Honours, University of Melbourne (2005)
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 15
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only