Virginia Cezilly Fernández de Líger
- University degree in Political Sciences and Sociology
- Master of Arts in EU studies by College of Europe.
- Postgraduate Studies in Project Cycle Management.
- Excellent analytical, research, presentation, communication and social skills.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and French.
- 12 years of experience working in the development and cooperation sector in different positions for IIOO, NGOs, National Agency.
- More than 9 years of practical experience in working in the Neighbourhood countries.
- Experience with drafting and developing strategic documents at programming/policy design level, procurement level, reporting level, research and quality review on support to civil society.
- Programme/project management skills.
- Experience in Conflict and post-conflict scenarios.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Master Degree
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 12
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only