Strategy | New Business | Partnerships | Innovation | Int’l Development | Humanitarian Response
I am passionate about driving strategic business thinking and creating sustainable linkages with partners in emerging economies. My career has allowed me to be a manager, a strategist, an adviser, and an entrepreneur. I believe in design thinking and sustainable innovation. My career, so far, has allowed me to work in an international context by being based in the UAE and Jordan while working on initiatives and projects across MENA, Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
My strengths include:
- Strong experience in planning and executing business growth strategies, from market entry research to relationship building to partnering.
- Strong professional and personal network across MENA and the GCC as well as the NGO sector.
- Proven ability to leverage the intersection of the private, public, and NGO sectors – with a special emphasis on innovation and digital technology for social good.
- Team leadership and people management.
- Corporate and organizational development and change management.
- Managing complex challenges in portfolio management and project controls.
- Fluent in English, Arabic, and German, with exposure to diverse professional backgrounds and contexts.
Mobile: Subscriber only
Phone: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Masters Equivalent in Economics (Germany)
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 10
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only