Consulting Firms Shortlisted for an EIB-Funded Community Development Project in Egypt
The European Investment Bank has shortlisted 5 consortia to bid for the provision of multiple year 3.5 Million Euro technical assistance services for the Integrated and Sustainable Community Development Program. Each consortium consists of development and engineering consulting firms responding to the scope of work.
The scope of work includes the provision of program management expertise to the Social Fund for Development to manage urban planning programs including the increased capacity to implement social and affordable housing and complementary community infrastructure, along with MSMEs development. Expertise required includes: (i) urban planning and development; (ii) financial and economic analysis, financial risk management and procurement; (iii) capacity building on urban planning/development; and (iv) environmental engineering.
The shortlisted candidates are:
1. BMB Mott MacDonald b.v. (NL) / Environment and Development Group (EDG) (EG) / SUM Consult GmbH (DE);
2. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (DE) / PLANET S.A. (GR) / Lahmeyer GKW Consult GmbH (DE) / TAkween Integrated Community Development (EG);
3. Egis International (FR) / Egis Bdpa (FR) / BECT (EG);
4. Grontmij A/S (DK) / Chemonics Egypt Consultants (EG) / EPTISA (ES) / VNG International (NL);
5. SAFEGE (BE) / NIRAS (DK) / Al Amar Consulting Group S.A. (EG).
Disclaimer Statement: The opinion(s) expressed herein are those of Beit Al Karma Consulting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any of the listed organizations, institutions, companies and foundations. The information displayed does not imply that listed organizations have reviewed or approved such content.