Development specialists need to tailor their CVs to suit the requirements of a specific job description and development projects they are applying at. For this reason it is key that they highlight relevant experiences, skills and qualifications in order to boost their evaluation scores.
You will learn what are the features of a winning CV and how to tailor your CV to increase your chances of being selected in a rewarding career in development.
During the webinar, our business development specialists will walk you through the following:
- What does it mean to tailor your CV?
- Key areas to look at when tailoring and optimizing your CV
- What are the most demanded skills, capacities and professional services evaluators and hiring managers have been looking for in 2022.
This webinar for you if:
- You are a development specialist or a development consultant seeking to increase your chances to be contacted, interviewed, contracted, and recruited.
- You are a brand new to the development sector, looking to make a mid-career move, or are interested in transitioning to consulting work.
- You are a Proposal development specialist or a recruiter looking to increase the evaluation scores on the proposed key personnel section