Enhancing CSOs’ Contribution to the Governance and Development Process in Jordan
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the broad-based and inclusive engagement of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) as actors of governance and sustainable development in Jordan.
The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals are:
• Increase the monitoring capacity of public policies by civil society organizations at national and local level in key sectors, such as education, transportation and health.
• Promote CSOs' coordinated actions and engagement with communities and authorities at national and governorate levels.
• Promote gender equality and women's rights in Jordan, with a special focus on eliminating gender-based violence and enhancing women's leadership and participation in public life.
• Increase participation of CSOs in climate-related issues and nature-based approaches.
• Promote youth participation and empowerment in public life through innovative approaches.