Reference No: TR51 / 2020 / COVID / COVID_KA
Ankara Development Agency, contributing to Ankara's and our country's fight against the COVID-19 outbreak; has launched the “COVID-19 Struggle and Resilience Program” with a total budget of 15,000,000 TL in order to minimize and control the spread of the epidemic, to protect public health, particularly at risk groups, and to mitigate the negative socio-economic effects of the epidemic .
Detailed information about the program, which contributes to the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak and offers immediate solutions to reduce the effects of the outbreak, can be obtained from the Application Guide and the Application Form from the link below.
- Priority 1: Prevention and control of the spread of the virus
- Priority 2: Emergency preparation and response works for public health
- Priority 3: Developing innovative practices to reduce the negative effects of the epidemic on the country and regional economy.
- Public institutions and organizations
- Local Administrations
- Professional Institutions Professional Organizations
- Organized Industrial Zones, Small Industrial Sites
- Unions, Cooperatives
- Civil Society Organizations (Associations, Foundations, Unions, Federations, Confederations)
- Universities, Institutes
- Technology Development Zone Manager Companies, Technology Transfer Office Companies,
Within the scope of this program, for-profit institutions and organizations (businesses and for-profit cooperatives) to the program numbered TR51 / 2020 / COVID_KA on KAYS; non-profit institutions and organizations should apply to the program with the reference number TR51 / 2020 / COVID.
Type: Tender, Grant
Donor: Ankara Development Agency
Status: Accepting Bids
Deadline: 30 April 2020
Value: 15.000.000 TL
Sectors: Health, Humanitarian aid, Social Development
Type of Services: Advocacy and awareness raising, Grant Management, Psychosocial Support
Post Date: 13 Apr 2020