Tracking and Profiling Officer
Daily navigate tens of donor agencies and development implementing partners web sites looking for Procurement Notices including funded Tenders and Grant opportunities in humanitarian, socio-economic and infrastructure projects throughout the Middle East. Tenders and grants opportunities search are relevant to private consulting firms, professional services providers as well as non-governmental agencies. The officer will also create and update organizational profiles of Donor-Agencies and Development Implementing Partners alike.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In real-time and on daily basis, identify, classify and post on DARPE platforms www.darpe.me all relevant Tenders and Grants, Request for proposals, Requests for Applications and other procurement notices throughout the Middle East region
- Search, identify, classify and post profiles of Donors’ agencies, international organizations, National and regional NGOs, private development consulting businesses among other. All which fund and / or implement Development Aid funded projects in MENA countries. Activities include synthesizing and writing organizational overview, classify per DARPE classification index and find contact information
- Search and advise of new web sites and other online links that share and post relevant procurement notices
- The officer is responsible on making sure that DARPE posts of tenders and grants as well as organizational profiles are timely posted, searchable with great accuracy and reliability.
Experience and Qualification
- A university degree in Social Sciences including International Development, Political Science, Sociology, etc.
- 0-3 years of experience and knowledge in Development Aid funded projects is an asset