DARPE is the only platform in the Middle East that brings funders and implementers, businesses and non-profits, and everyone in-between together under one roof. DARPE supports businesses and nonprofit organizations to win development funded projects throughout the Middle East more efficiently, effectively and thoughtfully. Visit us at www.darpe.me for more information
Daily navigate tens of donor agencies and development implementing partners web sites to identify and classify business opportunities, profit and non-for-profit organizations and businesses. The officer is responsible on making sure that DARPE posts of tenders and grants as well as organizational profiles are timely posted, accurately classified and searchable with great accuracy and reliability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily identify Procurement Notices including Tenders and grants from hundreds of sources and procuring agencies of Donor Agencies and International organizations which fund, design and implement development projects throughout the Middle East region
- Skim and read procurement documents such as Requests for Proposals and Calls for Applications. Classify these documents per the appropriate development sectors, sub-sectors and type of professional and consulting services requested. Post such data on DARPE platforms www.darpe.me
- Search, identify, classify and post profiles of donors’ agencies, international organizations, national and regional NGOs, private development consulting businesses among other. Activities include synthesizing and writing meaningful organizational overview, classify per DARPE classification index, find and add contact information
Experience and Qualification
- A university degree in Social Sciences including International Development, Political Science, Economics, International Relations, Sociology, English Literature ,etc.
- A good understanding of development aid and development aid cooperation modalities
- Seasonal knowledge across the Sustainable Development Goals
- Very good to excellent English Language
- 1-3 years of working experience in Development Aid funded projects, international organizations, national NGOs, development consulting firms among others.