- Editorial content is independent of any membership fees, advertising packages and / or to any voluntary entry to DARPE platform
- All information, data and content is subject to DRAPE editorial policies.
- DARPE has the right to not accept whole or any part of the content based upon its sole discretion without disclosing reasons.
- By submitting content, customers freely grant Beit Al Karma Consulting (DARPE) non-exclusive, royalty free license to copy, edit, publish and use the content, in whole or in part, and in any way, including for publishing on the DARPE platform
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, DARPE and Beit Al Karma exclude liability and customers agree to release and hold harmless Beit Al Karma for any damage, loss, liability to any use or mis-use of data or for any claim arising as a result of their entry into DARPE platform.
The Company reserves the right to remove offensive, malicious, inaccurate or otherwise misleading information published by the customer on the website.
- All content and information provided by DARPE as part of its services are licensed to Beit Al Karma Consulting Egypt, a registered shareholding company in Egypt.
- The rights to access and use of the Service are exclusive.
- User may not: modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the DARPE Content in whole or in part. Unauthorized commercial reapplication, reproduction or re-transmission, in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- Membership is granted to the specific office of the organization in the country of origin and can not be shared with their offices of the same organization in other countries.
- Your username and passwords issued under the web site system are intended for the sole use of the specific individual, company and / or organization. In no event shall the holder of any Account at www.darpe.me transmit, disclose and share their log-in information to other companies, individuals and / or organizations for the sole commercial use and benefits of the later. All rights reserved.
- Misuse of all access rights granted to the user such as sharing owns’ log-in credentials for the benefit of others or the use of several devices of more than 5 different ones and / or the excessive use of the portal are considered breach of agreement and may lead to Agreement Cancellation. Cancellation policy then applies.
- To limit the risk of piracy and theft, the Company reserves the right to limit access to parts or whole of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to the possibility of introducing daily view and download limits.
- Access to paid parts of the Service is granted only upon receipt of payment from Customer.
All contact details that you provide are used for identification, and are held and processed in accordance with our Registration Data Protection policies. When you are required to register before accessing a service, the information gathered is used for invoicing, issuing passwords, and for the occasional dispatch of information which may help you to make better use of our services. We will respect your email privacy, and no customer or visitor information will be passed on to third parties without your prior consent.
- This website intends to build the capacity of development implementing partners and professional services providers by providing them access to analyzed information in order to forge informed partnerships, sustain their organizations and grow their businesses. This ultimately aims at improving project’s delivery and development aid effectiveness in the Middle East.
- All the information and data presented on this web site is made possible through the research and analysis carried out by Beit Al Karma Consulting specialists, of public information and knowledge of development assistance providers, development implementing partners and other actors in Egypt and across the Middle East. The opinion(s) expressed herein are those of Beit Al Karma Consulting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any of the listed organizations, institutions, companies, foundations and any other entity.
- The information displayed does not imply that listed organizations and any other entities have reviewed, endorsed, permitted or approved such content.
- The Company cannot guarantee that the website will be available or that the website will run problem free.
- Customer is solely responsible for usage they make of the service, including the use of the information provided by the service. The Company cannot be held legally responsible, either from an express or tacit obligation or any direct or indirect damages caused by usage of the services.
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily interrupt or restrict the use of the service for any reason. Customer exonerates the Company from any liability in the case of the service not being operational.
- The Company is entitled to amend the characteristics of the service offered to the customers under any circumstances and without prior notice.
- The Company is not able to guarantee that the service is free from viruses and/or other malicious software. It is up to the Customer to take any necessary measures in order to protect their own data and/or software from being infected by any malicious software downloaded by means of the Service.
- Since the Company collects data from multiple external sources which the Company does not control, the Company cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies. The Company is not responsible for any errors and omissions of information on the Service.
- The Company does not guarantee and is not liable for the contents of the customer profiles.
- The Company is not liable for any transaction entered into between its Customers and/ or between its Customers and a third party. Under no circumstances shall the Company be a party to the contract. The Company does not guarantee any minimum level of orders, income or results of any kind.
- The prices can be subject to change at any time with prior notification via email or via the website.
- The Company bills at the beginning of every renewal period to the bank account or credit card indicated during the registration process (or changed after initial registration). Billing takes place unless cancellation occurs at least 7 days before the renewal period begins.
- Customer should indicate any discrepancies in the invoice to the Company within sixty (60) calendar days from the date of issue. Failure to indicate discrepancies within this period, shall lead to the payment being considered correct.
- Customers are liable to pay value added tax (VAT) on top of the subscription price.
- All payments are to be made in cleared funds, without any deduction or off-set and free and clear of and without deduction for or on account of any taxes, levies, imports, duties, charges, fees and withholdings of any nature now or hereafter imposed by any governmental, fiscal or other authority save as required by law. If a Customer is compelled to make any such deduction, it will pay to the Company such additional amounts as are necessary to ensure receipt by the Company of the full amount which the Company would have received but for the deduction.
- Customer grants the Service worldwide rights to use their details. These rights primarily include the rights to adapt the information to be included in the database and to communicate the information to the public in any way that the Service considers necessary.
- Customer explicitly authorizes the Service to refer to him as a Customer of the Service. The Service may therefore use the name of the Customer in advertising or promotional documents without the Service needing to ask the Customer for any authorization or permission.
- Trademarks and logos of customers and of other organizations publishing information through the service can be displayed on the website, as well as be included in promotional material of the Company.
- Bidders are requested to read the tender notices very carefully for each and every tender, grant and other procurement notices published in DARPE. DARPE has no responsibility at all of data published
- DARPE makes no warranties with respect to the data accuracy and validity and you agree that DARPE shall not be liable to you in connection with your use of the data.
- Beit Al Karma Consulting provides the service on as is basis, and cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non- infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this service, or the service itself. Neither Beit Al Karma Consulting nor any of its employees, affiliates, agents, or licensors shall be liable to users or anyone else for any loss or damages caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in compiling, interpreting, reporting, or delivering the service and any information through the service
- The company reserves the right to increase annual subscription fees without further notice.
- Subscribing members may terminate their subscription agreement at any time. Termination will be effective at the end of the month of which a request to terminate incurs. Subscribers will be charged for the period prior to the termination effective date in a prorated manner. 25% of the total subscription package will be retained for administration processing fees.
- The Company can cancel Customer’s subscription at any time. This will happen in case a Customer violates any applicable law or regulation or uses the Service to express defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful language or when they make any inappropriate use of the Service. In case of a termination, the Company will not refund the Customer under any circumstances.
- Use of this Web site under these Terms is subject only to the laws of Egypt which exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
- The Courts of Egypt have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Web site and its use under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Company and Customer in relations to customer’s use of the Service, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Any failure to exercise the rights granted herein does not mean that the Company waives its rights to enforce these rights. Should any dispute arise from this contractual relationship, all parties hereby undertake to seek a friendly settlement and / or arbitration before going to court.
Should the parties not reach a friendly settlement, they hereby accept to submit their actions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts Cairo, Egypt