This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance for all DARPE users.
Please read the entire agreement and indicates whether you agree to its terms and conditions ("the Terms"). It is a contract between you and DARPE web site ("darpe.me") (the "Web site"). Access to darpe.me services is expressly conditioned upon acceptance of the agreement's terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to create an account on DARPE and will not be able to access its services.
All content and information provided by DARPE as part of its services are licensed to Beit Al Karma Consulting Egypt, a registered shareholding company in Egypt.
User may not: modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the DARPE Content in whole or in part.
Users are permitted to copy some material for their personal use as private individuals only through a prior written permission of Beit Al Karma Consulting. For further information on permitted use, or a licence to republish any material, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your username and passwords issued under the web site system are intended for the sole use of the specific individual, company and / or organization. In no event shall the holder of any Account at www.darpe.me transmit, disclose and share their log-in information to other companies, individuals and / or organizations for the sole commercial use and benefits of the later. All rights reserved.
All contact details that you provide are used for identification, and are held and processed in accordance with our Registration Data Protection policies. When you are required to register before accessing a service, the information gathered is used for invoicing, issuing passwords, and for the occasional dispatch of information which may help you to make better use of our services. We will respect your email privacy, and no customer or visitor information will be passed on to third parties without your prior consent.
- Bidders are requested to read the tender notices very carefully for each and every tender, grant and other procurement notices published in DARPE. DARPE has no responsibility at all of data published
- DARPE makes no warranties with respect to the data accuracy and validity and you agree that DARPE shall not be liable to you in connection with your use of the data.
- Beit Al Karma Consulting provides the service on as is basis, and cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non- infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this service, or the service itself. Neither Beit Al Karma Consulting nor any of its employees, affiliates, agents, or licensors shall be liable to users or anyone else for any loss or damages caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in compiling, interpreting, reporting, or delivering the service and any information through the service.
- Use of this Web site under these Terms is subject only to the laws of Egypt which exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
- The Courts of Egypt have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Web site and its use under these Terms.
All the information and data presented on this web site is made possible through the research and analysis carried out by Beit Al Karma Consulting specialists, of public information and knowledge of development assistance providers, development implementing partners and other actors in Egypt and across the Middle East. The opinion(s) expressed herein are those of Beit Al Karma Consulting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any of the listed organizations, institutions, companies, foundations and any other entity. The information displayed does not imply that listed organizations and any other entities have reviewed, endorsed, permitted or approved such content.This web site intends to build the capacity of development implementing partners and professional services providers by providing them access to analyzed information in order to forge informed partnerships, sustain their organizations and grow their businesses. This ultimately aims at improving project’s delivery and development aid effectiveness in the Middle East.