Membership and Engagement Officer
Deadline to apply: 31 December 2019
DARPE is the only platform in the Middle East that brings funders and implementers, businesses and non-profits, and everyone in-between together under one roof. DARPE supports businesses and nonprofit organizations to win development funded projects throughout the Middle East more efficiently, effectively and thoughtfully. Visit us at www.darpe.me for more information
The position holder will assume outreach, sales, engagement, and membership management activities. She / he is responsible to increase the number of DARPE subscribers, provide assistance in selling other services such as Advertise with Purpose products including the promotion of advertising and sponsorship packages
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and reach-out to targeted potential members and subscribers for DARPE Platform. DARPE members range from consulting firms, professional services providers, national and international NGOs, and International Organizations among others
- Direct sell, arrange meetings, communicate and engage through e-mails, skype-calls, phone calls, follow up, pursue and close deals.
- Walk-potential members throughout the Middle around DARPE features and benefits demonstrating how DARPE is the trusted platform and enabler towards building informed partnerships, achieving business and proposal development process more efficiently and effectively
- Identify potential customers for Advertise and Market Your Impact Feature. Execute promotional and outreach activities. Demonstrate the branding and thoughtful leadership benefits for potential partners as a result of advertising and sharing sponsored content at DARPE
- A university degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration and / or Digital and Media Communication.
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, proposal writing, account management, sales and membership outreach positions and activities
- Working experience in development aid funded projects is an assert