Membership and Engagement Officer
The position holder will assume outreach, engagement, account management and sales activities. She / he is responsible to increase the number of DARPE members and subscribers supporting diversified revenue growth
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and reach-out to targeted potential members and subscribers for DARPE Platform. DARPE members range from consulting firms, professional services providers, national and international NGOs, and International Organizations among others
- Direct sell, arrange meetings, communicate and engage through e-mails, skype-calls, phone calls, follow up, pursue and close deals.
- Walk-potential members throughout the Middle around DARPE features and benefits demonstrating how DARPE is the trusted platform and enabler towards building informed partnerships, achieving business and proposal development process more efficiently and effectively.
- Identify potential customers for Advertise and Market Your Impact Feature. Execute promotional and outreach activities. Demonstrate the branding and thoughtful leadership benefits as a result of advertising and sharing sponsored content at DARPE.
Experience and Qualification
- A university degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Digital and Media Communication.
- 3-7 years of experience in business development, proposal writing, account management, sales and membership outreach
- Working experience in development aid funded projects is an assert