- Expert director of international development programs, with 18 years of hands-on experience developing and implementing projects funded by donors including the European Commission, USAID, and the World Bank Group, in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. Designed and implemented policies and projects that introduced innovative programs, products, and services to underserved communities; standardized and streamlined organizational learning processes, and improved project-cycle efficiency by as much as 20%
- Skilled project manager and team leader with extensive experience in project-cycle management, log frame approach, program development, budget formulation and management, resource mobilization, and program evaluation. Managed and provided oversight and support for portfolios of donor-funded projects in as many as 20 countries with budgets of up to USD 64 million. Wrote job descriptions, recruited, directed, and mentored teams of up to 25, including staff, subject-matter experts, and external providers from multi-cultural backgrounds to implement sector assessments, NGO capacity-building, and training across numerous sectors.
- Specialist in design, strategy, leadership, and assessment of organizational knowledge, learning and change.
Has developed and successfully executed complex projects within strict deadlines and budgets including in conflict-affected environments. Has directed the development of learning content in diverse formats on multiple platforms for global, multi-cultural audiences. Orchestrated worldwide learning programs for more than 1,000 staff of the World Bank Group; coordinated senior management of global institutions in implementing multi-year organizational change programs, leading to higher efficiencies, quicker project rollouts, and increased project impact.
- Seasoned relationships manager with career-long passion for cultivating collaborative partnerships. Developed and managed lasting relationships with executives and officials representing organizations from various cultures and sectors, including government, NGOs, universities, and private enterprises.
- Proficient administrator of competitive awards from conception to completion. Conducted problem and stakeholder analyses to address complex challenges, developed project proposals, authored terms of reference and issued RFPs.
- Evaluated consulting proposals and awarded contracts on behalf of funding agencies to provide technical and advisory services to clients and partners in developing countries.
- Experienced lecturer and trainer with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Doctoral researcher in Human and Organizational Learning
Mobile: Subscriber only
Email: Subscriber only
Degree: Masters (completed), Doctorate (in progress)
Linkedin Profile: Subscriber only
Years of Experiences: 20
Curriculum Vitae:Subscriber only